Success Storiesclick here for more
Medals Gone Missing Website Policies
1. Medals Gone Missing is accessible worldwide to any person who has Internet access. It has one purpose, that being to re-unite families with items of military issue and awards under the Honours and Awards System, which may have been on issue to any relative, alive or deceased – who served in the any of the Services of the British Commonwealth. Be this in peacetime or times of declared war or Civil Emergency, access to and use of the Medalsgonemissing webite is subject to the terms and conditions of website and all applicable laws and regulations, including laws and regulations governing copyright and trademark. BY ACCESSING THIS SITE, YOU ACCEPT, WITHOUT LIMITATION OR QUALIFICATION, ALL OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE, AND USAGE OF THIS SITE FORMS AN AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND MEDALSGONEMISSING.COM. Medals Gone Missing reserves the right to change or alter these terms and conditions at any time, at our discretion. These changes will appear on this page at any time. By using the Site, you agree in advance to accept any changes.
2. The materials used and displayed on this Site, including but not limited to text, software, photographs, graphics, illustrations and artwork, video and names, logos, trademarks and service marks, are the property of Medals Gone Missing or licensors and are protected by copyright, trademark and other laws. Any such content may only be reproduced our used with the expression written permission of the owner. You agree not to modify, copy or reproduce, retransmit, distribute, disseminate, sell, publish, broadcast or circulate all or any such material without the written permission of Medals Gone Missing. All images used on this site are the respective property of their owners. If you are uploading images for a product you wish to sell, or are missing on this site, you must have the rights to use these images. Medalsgonemissing.com reserve the right to use any or all of the images the users of this site have uploaded onto the site, for various display purposes throughout the site.
Medals Gone Missing hold no responsibility should a user of this site place any copyrighted content on our site they do not hold ownership of. If you feel that any images have not been placed up by the rightful owners, please contact us (link goes here) with the details of the image(s) in question, with details of the breach of copyright, and we will investigate accordingly” It is believed that all families have a right to know of the existence of any item which was previously issued to any family member, but also recognises that this does not necessarily grant them the right to make claim on such item without the agreeance or consent of the present owner.
3. The Site contains historical information, facts and opinions from various individuals and organisations. THE SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER IMPLIED OR EXPRESS, INCLUDING BUT NOT NECESSARILY LIMITED TO WARRANTIES OF TITLE OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OTHER THAN THOSE WARRANTIES WHICH ARE IMPOSED BY AND INCAPABLE OF EXCLUSION, RESTRICTION OR MODIFICATION UNDER THE LAWS APPLICABLE TO THIS AGREEMENT. NEITHER MEDALS GONE MISSING . NOR ITS AGENTS OR AFFILIATES ENDORSE OR ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY OF ANY OPINION, CLAIM OF HISTORICAL FACT, ADVICE OR STATEMENT ON THE SERVICE OR THE SITE. Items of Historical Fact are researched where possible but MEDALSGONEMISSING is not responsible for information posted by subscribers, or for any incorrect information displayed in this site.
4. You agree not to post or transmit any unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, profane, hateful, racially, ethically or otherwise objectionable Materials of any kind, including but not limited to, any Materials which encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offence, violate the copyrights, trademarks, services marks or similar intellectual property rights or other rights, including invasion of privacy or rights of publicity, of others. It must be noted that any perceive enemy or perceived enemy at a time of war, are no longer considered as such and henceforth, no opinions of a derogatory or racist nature will be tolerated. If a comment or statement is part of historical fact – using language of the period, MEDALSGONEMISSING is merely reproducing such language or comments as they are recorded as historical fact- the language being as used at the relevant time period. You will be responsible for, and indemnify and hold harmless MEDALSGONEMISSING its subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, agents and representatives against any claim arising from any Materials that you post or transmit.
5. Your use of the Site is at your own risk. NEITHER MEDALSGONEMISSING , NOR ANY OF ITS SUBSIDIARIES, DIVISIONS, AFFILIATES, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES OR LICENSORS SHALL BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANYONE ELSE FOR ANY LOSS OR INJURY OR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE OR SIMILAR DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS OR USE OF, OR YOUR INABILITY TO ACCESS OR USE, THE SITE AND THE INFORMATION AVAILABLE ON THE SITE OR ARISING OUT OF ANY ACTION TAKEN IN RESPONSE TO OR AS A RESULT OF ANY INFORMATION AVAILABLE ON THE SITE. YOU HEREBY WAIVE ANY AND ALL CLAIMS AGAINST MEDALSGONEMISSING AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES, DIVISIONS, AFFILIATES, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES AND LICENSORS ARISING OUT OF YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE AND THE SITES AND THE INFORMATION AVAILABLE THEREON.
6. This User Agreement and any disputes arising out of or related to the Service and the Sites shall be governed by, and construed and enforced in accordance with, the laws of the State of New South Wales.